The dissemination strategy is a key element for the success of the implementation of the project, and will include the following components:
- Definition of target groups;
- Project identity and standards (logos, layouts and templates);
- Language and text standards (language, e-mail address and standard contact details);
- Communication and information tools (internal communication within the project consortium, external communication).
The work package on dissemination includes several different types of instruments to reach the widest audience possible:
- Project website;
- One final workshop in each country to present the project results to the national advisory groups and other stakeholders;
- One final European conference to be organized in Portugal;
- Dissemination through the associated partners channels;
- Dissemination in networks, for example APCSSL – Living Lab Associação para a Construção Sustentável, EERA Network – European Energy Research Alliance, SCI-Network Forum – Sustainable construction and innovation through procurement, and REFORME – Network for Vocational Training in Europe;
- Participation in scientific conferences with referees;
- Publication of project related information in specialized magazines.
Besides the dissemination of the project activities and outcomes, this work package includes the on-line edition of all training resources and the edition in paper format of the client’s guides developed in WP 2 to 7.
Lead partner: BLUECITY
Start: October 2013
Duration: 36 Months