- European Center Europass.
- European Job Mobility Portal.
- European Federation of the Construction Sector.
- European Association of Electrical Installers.
- EU Initiative to improve the qualification and skills of Europe’s building workers. Includes National projects, with reference to Portuguese, Spanish and French projects (First Phase).
- Build Up Skills Spain (Pillar I).
- Build Up Skills Spain. Construye 2020. Aims to put into practice in Spain the priorities identified in the Roadmap 2014-2020.
- Description of app Construye 2020 (Spanish) This training app shows across 5 modules, good practices when refurbishment activities in buildings, through drag and drop exercises, interactive navigation, animations and simulations. 5 modules are: Energy Efficiency, External Carpentry, Renewable energies, Insulation and Installations.
- Link to Google Play to download app Contruye 2020.
- National Institute of Qualifications (Spain).
- Build Up Skills Portugal (Pilar I).
- Presents the Portuguese results of the second phase of the project Build up Skills FORESEE, financed by the IEE - Intelligent Energy Europe Programme. Aims to put into practice the priorities identified in the Roadmap 2014-2020.
- CA-RES II is a structured and confidential dialogue between national authorities responsible for the implementation of the Directive 2009/28/EC. One of the topics of discussion is the implementation of Article 14 which deals with Training of Installers of small Renewable Energy systems: Solar Thermal, Solar Photovoltaics, Biomass stoves, Geothermal and Heat Pumps.
- Conference series "human habitat" coordinated by the Construction Sustentável®, in partnership with the Lisbon Oceanarium. Is a communication platform on the theme of Sustainable Cities.
- National Catalogue of Qualifications (Portugal).
- Portuguese Technological Platform Construction.
- Sustainable Construction.
- Energy Efficiency.
- Portal of Energy Efficiency.
- French Built up skills project.
- ILETE project; This European workgroup was implemented at a Regional level and targeted the Buildings Industry through training programmes and communication. Its goal was to bring about awareness of the opportunities and the growing importance for low energy consumption in buildings across Europe, today and for the Europe of tomorrow.
- RGE qualification: New label for French company relative to their energy efficiency knowledge and skills
- Feebat program: Qualification for energy saving in the building sector.