Modules and resources will be developed including basic concepts and relevant environmental aspects of paints, varnishes, glazing, thermal insulation and coatings, considering their types and classification, product’s life cycle, labelling and standards, indoor air quality, best practices and recommendations for the building construction or refurbishment.
Internal Document - Analysis of needs and best practices in each country
To present the analysis of needs and existing training materials, as well as the identification of best practices and constrains in each country, related to the UST theme.
Guide for Client
A small brochure with information and advices that will allow the costumers to make an adequate choice of products and solutions, as well as an adequate selection of qualified professionals with additional skills on sustainable construction.
UST Training Materials
Training resources and Training Modules, including power-points and Trainer's Manual to support and use of trainers and trainees can be downloaded below.
- 1_1_WP6_Passive Solutions_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 1_WP6_Basic principles of Sustainable construction and nZEB_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 2_WP6_Main environmental impacts of life cycle building_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 3a_WP6_European and National Standards_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 3b_WP6_Environmental Labelling_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 3c_WP6_BuildingRegulation and Cerfification_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 3d_WP6_Legislative Framework_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 4a_WP6_Materials-Low environmental impact materials_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 4b_WP6_ Materials-Ancestral traditional and innovative materials_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 5a_WP6_Construction processes-Sustainable Construction Techniques__Final Eng Version.pptx
- 5b_WP6_Construction processes-Evaluation_quantificationCost_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 5c_WP6_Construction processes-nergyCost_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 5d_WP6_Construction processes-HVAC installations_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 5e_WP6_Construction processes-IntegrationSolar Installations_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 6_WP6 - Building Technician -Construction installation process_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 7_WP6 - Building Technician - Construction works management_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 8a_WP6_Comfort and Indoor Air Quality- Acoustic _ thermal comfort _Final Eng Version.pptx
- 8b_WP6_Comfort and Indoor Air Quality-Indoor quality and natural ventilation _Final Eng Version.pptx
- 8c_WP6_Comfort and Indoor Air Quality-Natural Ligthing_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 9_WP6_Maintenance, restorations and refurbishment_Final Eng Versio.pptx
- 10_WP6_ Waste and recycling_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 11_WP6_Water_Reuse_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 12_WP6_Case_Studies_and_recommendations_Final Eng Version.pptx
- 13_WP6_Contribution of the building technician_Final Eng Version.pptx